[ome-users] Question about OMERO 4.4.0 server + Web Client image rendering

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 14:25:47 BST 2012

Hi,

 This depends on your web setup.
Are you running the "development" server? (bin/omero config set omero.web.application_server development)
If so, you also need to have debugging = True.  bin/omero config set omero.web.debug True

Otherwise, it will be a configuration issue with whatever you're using as your web server.
See https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/server/install_web

Hope that helps.

If you're still having problems, maybe you could send us all the relevant configuration details of your web server etc.

 Cheers,

  Will.