[ome-users] problem when opening a .sdt file with loci-tools

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Apr 19 15:38:52 BST 2012

Hi Patrick,

Thank for sending the problematic .sdt file privately.

We now have a fix for the problem, as noted here:

https://github.com/melissalinkert/bioformats/commit/4d81baac2833063a92efb22c09ef827bd83b5641

A new build of Bio-Formats that contains this fix will be available in 1
to 2 weeks.

Regards,
-Melissa