[ome-users] problem when opening a .sdt file with loci-tools

Schwab, Patrick patrick.schwab at kit.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:20:11 BST 2012

Hello,

I encounter the following problem when I want to open (by drag&drop, import or open) a .sdt file (Becker&Hickl SPC file - recorded with B&H SPCM version 9.42) with the loci_tools plugin for ImageJ: A window pops up with the correct number of pixels recorded but the value of all the pixels is equal to zero which results in an all black image.
I use ImageJ 1.45s and loci-tools 4.4 DEV (January 2012) / trunk build.
When I open the .sdt file using the B&H software it shows me the right data plot - so all the information about counts/pixel should be saved correctly within the .sdt file.
Do you have an idea how to get ImageJ/loci-tool to work with the .sdt file?

Thank you very much,
Patrick