[ome-users] Acquisition date in 4.3.2

Wood, Christopher CJW at stowers.org
Tue Oct 11 15:33:20 BST 2011

Hi Jmarie,

I looked into this again, and I have a Zeiss lsm file that has a metadata tag "Sample 0Time" of 39650.453113 that should be the time of acquisition  - 7/21/08 10:52 AM. Converting 39650.453113 to a date in excel gives the same date as Zeiss Axiovision. The Sample 0Time metadata tag is present in the metadata table in insight.

In insight and using the python API the acquisition date is given as 10/6/11 9:56 am.

I am attaching one of the lsm files - maybe something is going on with Bioformats.

Thanks
Chris