[ome-users] OMERO pamphlet

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 10:34:38 GMT 2011

Hello Kim,

Ah, yes I see the different meaning of publications.

What we made for our booth on the Exhibit floor of ASCB last year was an A4 tri-fold leaflet.
I have added it to the web site.
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/about/files/OME-TriFold-ASCB-2010-2page-web.pdf/view

It was aimed at being a very general introduction to our work, something people could take away and use as a remainder to check our web site after the event. It was designed to not really be version specific so it would not go out of date quickly.

We also have a booklet we have used for training days we have run. This it much more closely tied to the version of OMERO you are using. I have asked Scott Loynton to send this on to you along with some information on changes that are in the pipeline.

Hope this helps,

Andrew