[ome-users] SVS file format functionality problem

Leon Kolchinsky lkolchin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:23:50 GMT 2011

Hello Will,

Sorry for a late reply (I've been on the training last week and off I go
for another week from tomorrow ;).

Anyway, I've tested again with:
237M - 3066.svs

I've tested this file on another OMERO server with Insight client.
Import went fine but I can't see the images (see the snapshots).
It's definetely not 8 min ;(

Logs are here -
https://cloudstor.aarnet.edu.au/filesender/?vid=09D4E374-EF48-AF26-D9E6-C49263129BD7

May be it takes a reeeeally long time.