[ome-users] Changing /services/OMERO/home for OMERO.importer

Brian W. Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon May 9 16:20:02 BST 2011

HI Carnë,

Unfortunately right now there's no way to change that in the current version of the importer. There will be a version of the importer which is integrated into insight in our next release and that should have the feature you request.

If you want to change this in the mean time, you'll need to change it in the code and recompile importer for your needs.

Hope that helps,

Brian Loranger
OMERO Team