[ome-users] prepping failure in importer

Brian W. Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue May 3 12:25:34 BST 2011

HI Perrine,

It's difficult to say what's happening without a look at the data. If possible, could you send us some of your affected files?

Since the files appear to be freezing up it doesn't sound like you'll be able to send them to us using the importer's error dialog, but you can still contact myself or Melissa Linkert <melissa at glencoesoftware.com> for details on how to get them to us via ftp.

Cheers,

Brian