[ome-users] Unable to load images using latest ImageJ plugin

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jul 19 10:06:21 BST 2011

Hi Mark,

OK, so I do see the same issue as you when I install ImageJ from that
location: ImageJ 1.44

But I don't see the problem with my existing ImageJ install, which is
ImageJ 1.43r.

I'll create a ticket for this, but in the meantime you might want to
see if you can find 1.43 (or maybe try a different version). If not, I
can send you mine!

  Cheers,

   Will