[ome-users] dropbox

Colin Blackburn c.blackburn at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 09:36:28 BST 2011

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure at the moment what the cause is here. The monitoring
system is keeping up okay but there are connection issues on some of
the imports. This bug has been reported before but we were unable to
reproduce it in testing. I've now reopened the original ticket:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/5739

and will investigate the issue further. Many thanks for the log files.

Cheers,

Colin