[ome-users] Timeout for server-side scripts

Josh Moore josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Jan 14 22:10:51 GMT 2011

Hi Mark,

On Jan 14, 2011, at 6:28 PM, Woodbridge, Mark R wrote:
> I have a server-side Python script which seems to be timing-out after 10 minutes.

Would it possible for you to share the script or describe what it's doing? How is it being launched? From Insight? Are you repeatedly getting the same stacktrace in the logs which you could send along?

> Is there a way to either specify an increased timeout when calling client.getSession(),

It shouldn't be necessary, but we need to figure out what's going on.

> or to use more than one non-concurrent session in a script?

That's not necessary nor really possible.

> Many thanks,
> Mark.

Cheers,
~Josh