[ome-users] Metadata from FLEX

Anatole Chessel ac744 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 14 13:52:47 GMT 2011

Hi all,

   We seem to have a problem with the metadata of imported plates from
FLEX files (from an OPERA microscope). Only the first image of the first
well (usually A-1, but whichever it is) seems to have any metadata, the
other wells have 'microscope' metadata set, but not 'image' nor the
specific channels.

Even in that first well, the channel metadata are off, all three channel
(in our case) being labeled with the same laser and the exposure time is
missing (even though it seems to have been read OK, as clicking on the
small colored dot at the bottom show the right value; it's just not
showing on the right panel).

the 'OME-XML metadata' are asked for, they correspond to what is
happening in Insight (complete meta-data only for the first well).

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,

A.

--