[ome-users] OME to OMERO

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jan 13 15:38:44 GMT 2011

Hi Chris,

there is currently no application for migrating from OME-Perl to OMERO4. Have you tried exporting an OME-XML file and importing it into OMERO?

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/legacy/ome-server/using-ome-server/web/ome-xml-export

How much is quite a bit of data in your case? How many images? How many gigabytes? Have you defined many new SemanticTypes? What's the timeline for your migration? Or, generally, is there anything else you can tell us about your previous and planned used of OME to help you get started?

Best wishes,
~Josh