[ome-users] Request for volunteers interested in integration with CellProfiler 2

b.gerritsen at nki.nl b.gerritsen at nki.nl
Thu Feb 10 17:05:22 GMT 2011

> Would you mind if we included this module in CP2.0?

Thanks! We do not mind at all, so feel free to include it.

> I noticed some #TODOs in the code. Perhaps we could help to check these off of your list. Are there any features that would be particularly useful?

None of the todos contain anything urgent on our end, though it might be different for other users. Currently the module is sufficient for our needs and we have no immediate requests. Thanks for the offer!

> Are there any other CP-OMERO modules that you'd like to see written? eg: Writing data back to the server?

Not yet.

> Do you use CellProfiler Analyst for downstream analysis, and if so, do you think you would benefit from a CPA-OMERO interface?

Yes, we would be interested in a CPA-OMERO interface. Currently it's not yet part of the pipeline, but we were intending to integrate it in the near future.

> Do you are anyone in your group have some time to answer questions about how you are using OMERO and CellProfiler? A 15 minute chat on Skype would be greatly appreciated!

That should be possible.

Kind Regards,
Bram