[ome-users] login problem

Leon Kolchinsky lkolchin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:51:42 GMT 2011

Hello Bernd,

You don't expect people to guess what's going wrong with your
configuration, right?
You'd usually try to send some logs and configurations and ask people to
analyze.

If omero.insight is working there is no reason omero.importer shouldn't
work.
Sometimes it's just those stupid typos like trailing slash in the name of
the server (happened to our users).....

Can you send some screenshots of config. in omero.insight and config in
omero.importer?

Cheers,
Leon Kolchinsky