[ome-users] MasOSMenuHandler.class not found in omero_client.jar

Sindhu Emilda sindhu.emilda at monash.edu
Tue Aug 30 04:44:17 BST 2011

Thanks for the reply Josh.

> Ah, ok. Could you send the JNLP file so we could test it as well? The jars which should be on the classpath in the linux case are:

I have attached the importer.jnlp file

I included omero.insight.jar under the resources section in JNLP now,
so now I don't get the MacOSMenuHandler not found exception.

Now I have another problem. When the Importer GUI comes up, in the
bottom left corner of the screen, it mentions "Dev Build", because of
that I cannot use as it complains server and client version doesn't
match. Not sure what is the problem.

I tried executing the importer-gui script that comes with the download
and it opens up the client application saying "Beta4.3.1" on the
bottom left corner. Not sure what difference does it make when I run
it as as Webstart application. It would be great if you can test the
attached JNLP file and let me know how it went.

Thanks,
Sindhu.