[ome-users] Upgraded but LDAP users can't pull their groups

Leon Kolchinsky lkolchin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:42:59 BST 2011

Hello,

I've installed 4.3.1 version of OMERO.
It was configured to pull groups of logged in users from LDAP and it worked!

I've dumped DB of 4.2.2 version from another server, restored it on a new
one.
Upgraded this DB with the script on your site and moved all data to the new
server.
I've re-run all "/srv/omeroserver/bin/omero config set" instructions again
but the groups of the users aren't pulled from the LDAP ;(

Running "omero config get" shows me the right configuration options.

Is there a configuration in the DB I need to configure/delete?

What could be the reason for that behavior?

Cheers,
Leon Kolchinsky