[ome-users] OME-TIF Batch Export

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Aug 3 17:05:00 BST 2011

Hi Christophe,

The OME-TIFF support in Batch_Image_Export.py should be in the next
release. This will be later this year, but we haven't set a target
date yet.

You should be able to download the latest script and give it a go
(click on 'raw' at the top of this page):
http://git.openmicroscopy.org/?p=ome.git;a=blob;f=components/tools/OmeroPy/scripts/omero/export_scripts/Batch_Image_Export.py;h=1df7b714586ea3c7ff6bfde17332bd1832c783b7;hb=develop

Some warnings:
  - This has not been thoroughly tested yet, although it seems to work
for me.
  - This has only been tested on the latest development server,
although it "should" work on 4.3.1

Try it in a "test" environment! Upload the script as a new script
(don't replace your existing Batch_Image_Export).
More info on using scripts etc. http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/wiki/OmeroScripts

Let us know how this works for you, performance etc.

Cheers,

  Will.