[ome-users] LSM import failed.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Thu Nov 25 12:13:46 GMT 2010

Hi Melissa,

Here are the MDB/LDB files and the first LSM:
http://cmpdartsvr1.cmp.uea.ac.uk/downloads/data/Tubulin_101108.mdb/

Here is the exact original folder contents:

All_tub_40_25min_01__Sum0.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_01__Sum.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_02__Sum.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_03__Sum0.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_03__Sum1.lsmAll_tub_40_25min_03__Sum.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_07__Sum0.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_07__Sum1.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_07__Sum2.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_07__Sum3.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_07__Sum4.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_07__Sum5.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_07__Sum.lsm
All_tub_40_25min_15__Sum.lsm
kimkong_z15.lsm
MT_z05_thurs.lsm
Tubulin_101108.ldb
Tubulin_101108.mdb

Total is about 20GB so not easy to make them all available to you... Though you might not need everything anyways... Full error log from OMERO.importer attached.
I've attached the DEBUG and  OUTPUT logs from OMERO.importer... See the previous emails for the ERROR prompt and the JavaIO error generated.

I also tried loading one of the LSM files (first one) from that folder, with FIJI with the trunk of bioformats and get the same error.. Full stack trace from FIJI found below:

java.io.EOFException: Attempting to read beyond end of file.
 at loci.common.NIOFileHandle.readByte(NIOFileHandle.java:219)
 at loci.common.RandomAccessInputStream.readByte(RandomAccessInputStream.java:286)
 at loci.common.RandomAccessInputStream.read(RandomAccessInputStream.java:403)
 at loci.formats.in.ZeissLSMReader.initFile(ZeissLSMReader.java:351)
 at loci.formats.FormatReader.setId(FormatReader.java:1067)
 at loci.formats.in.ZeissLSMReader.initFile(ZeissLSMReader.java:328)
 at loci.formats.FormatReader.setId(FormatReader.java:1067)
 at loci.plugins.in.ImportProcess.initializeFile(ImportProcess.java:432)
 at loci.plugins.in.ImportProcess.execute(ImportProcess.java:136)
 at loci.plugins.in.Importer.showDialogs(Importer.java:125)
 at loci.plugins.in.Importer.run(Importer.java:77)
 at loci.plugins.LociImporter.run(LociImporter.java:77)
 at ij.IJ.runUserPlugIn(IJ.java:193)
 at ij.IJ.runPlugIn(IJ.java:154)
 at ij.Executer.runCommand(Executer.java:147)
 at ij.Executer.run(Executer.java:78)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.nio.BufferUnderflowException
 at java.nio.Buffer.nextGetIndex(Buffer.java:474)
 at java.nio.HeapByteBuffer.get(HeapByteBuffer.java:117)
 at loci.common.NIOFileHandle.readByte(NIOFileHandle.java:217)
 ... 16 more

Let me know if you need anything else,
And thanks for your time/help!!

Jerome.