[ome-users] Movie making issue

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 15:08:45 GMT 2010

Hi Mark, (doh! - JM beat me to answering - but here you are anyway)

  I think the make-movie script is failing somehow.
What you should see if the script ran OK is the option to 'Download'
the file. See image below.

Can you click on the 'Error' and 'Info' options in the Activities
pane. These should allow you to view and download the stderr and
stdout generated from the script.
If these don't suggest an obvious answer then please send them back
and we'll see if we can work out the problem.

   Cheers,

    Will.