[ome-users] LSM import failed.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Tue Nov 23 14:49:58 GMT 2010

Hi Jmarie,

Right I have understood what is going on...

That file is from a user's directory that contains more then one LSM in it (raw data and projections) and an .mdb file...
If I add all the LSM files and ignore the .mdb file to the import queue in OMERO.importer, and try an import that is when it fails.

If I move all the LSM files to a new directory, without the .mdb file, then the import succeeds....

So, OMERO.importer is still reading the mdb file even if I don't select it for import. Would it not be better to read the mdb file only if selected?  If I don't select something for import I would excpect that to be the outcome.... But again there might be good reasons for you to do what you do... :)

I think the problem we have with the current approach is that users like to create their data by some imaging runs, so lots of LSMs and the mdb, then also produce projections for this data, so there are further LSMs not associated to the .mdb and all of these are stored in the same experiment folder....

J.