[ome-users] LSM import failed.

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Tue Nov 23 13:04:28 GMT 2010

Hi Colin,

Just (re)-tested the problematic LSM files with the updated 4.2.1 importer & server that are available to download from the main OMERO site,

This file is one of many that fail:

http://cmpdartsvr1.cmp.uea.ac.uk/downloads/data/All_tub_40_25min_01__Sum.lsm

And I still get the exact same error, and in the importer error log: "java.io.EOFException: Attempting to read beyond end of file"

Exact version numbers from OMERO.importer

Version: Beta4.2.1-r8614-Beta4.2-b41
Bioformats: 4.2.1-DEV (SVN 7178, 9 November 2010)

What version did you use to get it to work?
Thanks,

Jerome.