[ome-users] DB upgrade errors (4.1.1 to 4.2 RC)

Josh Moore josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Jul 9 08:18:52 BST 2010

Hi John,

thanks for this. The only issue printed by the report concerns OriginalFile(id=2):

 Warning: OriginalFile(id=2, group=0, owner=0, perms=Lr-r-r-) <--> JobOriginalFileLink.child(id=1, group=2, owner=3, perms=-rw----)

and this will be automatically handled by the upgrade before running the report, so things look quite good. We should have a package available for upgrade within days and it would be great if you'd give that a try.

Cheers,
~Josh