[ome-users] Nikon nd2 files and bfopen

Sarah Chacko sarah.chacko at lincoln.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 25 11:27:45 GMT 2010

Hi Melissa,

I have replaced the loci_tools.jar and restarted MATLAB, but the code you suggest still gives me pinhole sizes 0 or -1 and empty 0x0 double for the positionX and so on. The same loci_tools.jar (latest trunk build) doesn't find the values in ImageJ either.

Is there something else I should do?

Thank you very much for your help with this,

Sarah