[ome-users] No module named Ice

John Wallach jmwallach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:23:48 GMT 2010

I haven't seen this specifically because I haven't used OMERO on OS X but I
bet that launchd isn't getting the environment variables that you have in
your shell initiation scripts.

Do you have the path variables set in the plist for OMERO? If not amend as
in manpage:
http://developer.apple.com/mac/library/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man5/launchd.plist.5.html#//apple_ref/doc/man/5/launchd.plist

P.s Can someone modify the list so that the replyto address is the list
rather than the poster's? Thanks!

jmw