[ome-users] omero.web beta 4.2.1: image plate link not shown

Aleksandra Tarkowska aleksandrat at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Dec 3 10:13:50 GMT 2010

Hi Bram

There were no changes in webclient according to image name. Example of
image name: PC3 Plate 1.xdce [Well B-8, Field #1].
There is no alternative way to find out, what plate image belongs to,
right now.

Could you please send me in private screenshot how does it look like
in you searching?

Thanks
Ola