[ome-users] (no subject)

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Aug 30 11:14:55 BST 2010

Hi Bram,

"DatabaseBusy" doesn't mean that PostgreSQL is failing in general, but just that OMERO's access to it has blocked.

Is the Blitz-0.log the entire contents of the file? If so, then the log file probably got rolled over just before you sent it to us. Having Blitz-1.log would be helpful too then.

Cheers,
~Josh