[ome-users] need help with the OMERO.web server part of the upgrade to OMERO 4.2.0 on a Linux box

Taylor, Ronald C ronald.taylor at pnl.gov
Tue Aug 17 01:11:01 BST 2010

Chris,

Got back from vacation today and tried your simple solution. That brought up the Django server and everything appears to work fine now on my Linux box. Thanks. I will now go forward and do the install on our Mac server.
 Cheers,
  Ron

Ronald Taylor, Ph.D.
Computational Biology & Bioinformatics Group
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
902 Battelle Boulevard
P.O. Box 999, Mail Stop J4-33
Richland, WA  99352 USA