[ome-users] Image import problem..

David Gutman dagutman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:54:44 BST 2009

I'm having some issues importing images into OMERO---  I have
converted my huge TIFF files into what I thought would be manageable
JPG tiles--- these are 4K*4K pixels and even are viewable using the
image viewer built into Ubuntu and/or ImageMagick.  I imported the
images using the importer_gui... but when I tried to view them using
either the webclient or OMERO_insight it simply says "NO IMAGE" and
won't create a thumbnail image....

Has anyone had any similar behavior?

This was a "vanilla" install on a brand new Ubuntu server....

--
David A Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Center for Comprehensive Informatics