[ome-users] Omero4.0.3 start error on Windows SP2

Javier Diaz javiereduardodiaz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 23:12:08 BST 2009

Hi Josh and thank you for your help,

I saw the video in youtube, but I don't know what information send you
because there is no source with name OMERO.master (may be that is the
cause of the error...). The only sources related to OMERO are
information items from PostgreSQL and there are no warnings nor errors
as I could see from the youtube video. Is that information useful ? I
can send it.