[ome-users] OMERO Beta4.0.x Status

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 11:05:55 BST 2009

Like Paulo, I think forums are a good idea... probably easier to search and to keep track of long-running threads. But we would need some way of being notified of new postings, either via email or RSS, otherwise you have to visit the forum every 5 minutes to check if someone has answered your question.

Mark.