[ome-users] OMERO: import image series spread across multiple files

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 16:46:02 BST 2009

Hi Bram,

The importer does support a number of multi-file series formats if the
format has a meta file defining the layout (for example, in leica
files). Unfortunately, we have yet to add functionality to define your
own series from a collection of images such as tiffs. A shortcoming we
hope to fix in an upcoming release.

If you are dealing with raw tiff files, you should be able to use
ImageJ to import them as a series and then export them as an ome
stack. This should import fine.

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee
(The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No:
SC015096)