[ome-users] OMERO-CellProfiler: too many open files

b.gerritsen at nki.nl b.gerritsen at nki.nl
Thu Jun 11 12:55:38 BST 2009

Hello Mark,

Included is a zip-file containing the requested files. They are modified versions of identically named matlab scripts from http://svn.openmicroscopy.org.uk/svn/omero/tags/omero-4.0.3/components/tools/cellprofiler/

Please note that I modified these scripts to suit the needs at my institute. There is no guarantee they will work for you, though I hope they do.

Kind regards,
Bram