[ome-users] OMERO Client Exception...

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Jun 5 10:29:20 BST 2009

Hi Gernot,

sorry for the slow follow up. Are you wanting to do programmatic
import or some other subset of functionality? The bare minimum is
simply the omero_client.jar. However, import does add several
dependencies for file parsing. The easiest path might be to add an ivy
configuration and a build target which packs all the jars up.

See the "retrieve-client-libs" target in OmeroImporter/build.xml. That
uses the "client" conf from OmeroImporter/ivy.xml, but another one,
e.g. "minimal", could be defined so:

    <!-- Loci -->
    <dependency org="OME" name="bio-formats"
        rev="${versions.bio-formats}"
        conf="build,client,minimal->default"/>

Note: "build,client->default" is the default configuration and so must
be included.

Best wishes,
~Josh.