[ome-users] Omero.Web Error: PermissionDeniedException

Huw Lynes lynesh at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 13:52:52 BST 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 13:17 +0100, Zoltan Cseresnyes wrote:
> Huw,
>
> You should be able to log in as "root", with the password that you
> chose for "root" when you ran the script (i.e. "bin\omero db script").
> Did the script run through smoothly?
>
> Zoltan

Thanks Zoltan,

That did the trick. I was getting confused between the db user and the
root user.

I can now log in successfully.

I'm now preparing to configure against LDAP. Our LDAP is pretty unusual
for example I have to set

pam_password nds
tls_checkpeer no
tls_reqcert never
tls_cacertfile /path/to/my/rootcert.pem

Is there a list of all the available attributes that omero.ldap accepts
somewhere? Then I can try to translate my openldap client config to an
omero client config.

Cheers,
Huw

--
Huw Lynes                       | Advanced Research Computing
HEC Sysadmin                    | Cardiff University
                                | Redwood Building,
Tel: +44 (0) 29208 70626        | King Edward VII Avenue, CF10 3NB