[ome-users] Omero.Web Error: PermissionDeniedException

Huw Lynes lynesh at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jun 2 12:45:19 BST 2009

Hi,

I've just got an instance of Omero 4.0.1 up and running on Linux using
Apache and mod_python.

Everything seemed to be going well, but when I try to log in with the
Omero administrative user that I had created All I see is a cryptic

Error: PermissionDeniedException

on the weblogin page. No reference to this seems to turn up in any of
the logs so I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this.

Is there any way to turn up the verbosity of the logging so that I can
see where this error is occurring?

Thanks,
Huw

--
Huw Lynes                       | Advanced Research Computing
HEC Sysadmin                    | Cardiff University
                                | Redwood Building,
Tel: +44 (0) 29208 70626        | King Edward VII Avenue, CF10 3NB