[ome-users] Omero and Matlab

Olivier Arnaiz arnaiz at cgm.cnrs-gif.fr
Tue Jul 28 10:22:10 BST 2009

Hello,

I have installed the OMERO.server 4.0.3 and everything works
perfectly with the clients...

Now I would like to use the matlab interface... and i have some
troubles :
=============

loadOmero
gateway = createOmeroJavaService('localhost', 'oarnaiz', 'baltring');

projects = getProjects(gateway,[], true);

for projectCnt = 0:projects.size()-1,
	disp(projects.get(projectCnt));
end

=============
Until here I do not have problem, I retrieve my projects. But after I
can not fetch my datasets.
=============

for projectCnt = 0:projects.size()-1,
	projectDatasetList = getDatasetsFromProject(gateway, projects.get
(projectCnt));
     for j = 0:projectDatasetList.size()-1,
     	datasetList.add(projectDatasetList.get(j));
     end
end
??? Undefined function or method 'getDatasetsFromProject' for input
arguments
of type 'omero.api.GatewayPrxHelper'.

=============

I have missed something ? Maybe I have to import other classes in the
loadOmero.m file . :-/
Any suggestions ?
Thanks

Olivier