[ome-users] log files zip

Zoltan Cseresnyes zcseresn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:26:57 BST 2009

Hi Josh,
Thanks very much for these pointers!  I tried the suggestions from the
second link (editing the settings.py file) to no avail.  It is indeed the
case that we had currently upgraded from SLES 9 to SLES10 SP2, which is what
one of the links listed as possible causes for this inconsistency.
  I was going to upgrade to Apache and mod_python anyway, so I guess I'd
better do it sooner rather than later and hope that will get rid of this
problem as well.  What do you reckon?
  Thanks again,

Zoltan