[ome-users] Insight etc.., on centos

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 10:58:57 BST 2009

Hi Alex,

sorry for the delay in getting back to you. In the /etc/hosts you
sent, there was a mention of "cn61rt100306" (the machine you are
working on) but no mention of "cn61rt040022" which is the host name
mentioned in your original message.

Do you know which box "cn61rt040022" is and why Insight was trying to
connect to it? Can you resolve that host name via ssh? If not, adding
it to /etc/hosts with the appropriate ip address should help.

Best wishes,
~Josh.