[ome-users] Importing ANALYZE 7.5 and NIFTI file formats

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Feb 9 18:23:58 GMT 2009

Hi Frans,

> Would it be possible to include ANALYZE 7.5 and NIFTI (=analyze7.5
> with
> a few extra fields) in the list of supported BIOFORMATS files?

Thank you for the suggestions.  We do have plans to add support for
the Analyze 7.5 and NIFTI formats in the 4.1.0 release of Bio-Formats
- please see
https://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/trac/java/milestone/bio-formats-4.1.0
for details.

Our main obstacle in adding support for these formats is a lack of
sample data.  If you would be willing to share a few files in either
format, that would help us out a lot.  Files smaller than 15 MB can be
sent as email attachments; if you have larger files, please let me
know and I will provide you with our FTP server information.

Regards,
-Melissa

On 2009-02-09 09:04:39 -0600 "Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE]"