[ome-users] query about ROI

Colton Smith csmith at MPLNet.com
Wed Feb 4 13:09:25 GMT 2009

Hi

  I'm very new to openmicroscopy ...

  I've imported a jpeg devoid of any meta info and when I try looking at it with the measurement tool I get the following error:

java.lang.Exception: Abnormal termination due to an uncaught exception.
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: WIDTH
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.agents.measurement.view.ObjectInspector.initComponents(ObjectInspector.java:121)
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.agents.measurement.view.ObjectInspector.<init>(ObjectInspector.java:221)
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.agents.measurement.view.MeasurementViewerUI.initComponents(MeasurementViewerUI.java:287)
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.agents.measurement.view.MeasurementViewerUI.initialize(MeasurementViewerUI.java:380)
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.agents.measurement.view.MeasurementViewerComponent.initialize(MeasurementViewerComponent.java:138)
	at org.openmicroscopy.shoola.agents.measurement.view.MeasurementViewerFactory.createROIViewer(MeasurementViewerFactory.java:168)

  I'm sure I'm doing something very wrong ... can anybody give me a suggestion?  Ultimately, I'm interested in adding an ROI.

Thanks!