[ome-users] Help

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Mon Oct 27 20:46:29 GMT 2008

Hi Dae-Ro,

the standalone clients don't use HTTP and so you don't need anything
that looks like a URL. Instead, try to connect with just: 127.0.0.1 if
you connected to WebAdmin with http://127.0.0.1:8080.

To connect from another machine, you'll need a publicly visible IP
address or hostname.

Best wishes,
~Josh.