[ome-users] omero.importer archive option is gone

Woodbridge, Mark R m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 11:48:56 BST 2008

Some additional information regarding the import I referred to
previously: I left it running overnight and it still didn't complete. In
fact the logging generated by the import used up all available disk
space on our server and I was left with an incomplete data set in the
OMERO database!

You mentioned that this would fixed in a subsequent release. Do you have
any idea when that might be? The scheduling would affect our deployment
of OMERO.

Many thanks,

Mark.