[ome-users] Getting an error "Apache/mod_perl is not properly configured" while installing OME Server.

Nandakumar, Sriramkumar sriramkumar at uky.edu
Tue Oct 21 22:21:01 BST 2008

Hi Curtis,
The mod_perl problem was resolved. In the httpd conf file, I have included this line LoadModule perl_module /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_perl.so.
But now I am getting problem in OMEIS module.
Please find the errors below,

Testing Apache configuration
  \__ mod_perl [SUCCESS].
  \__ omeis [FAILURE].

Errors executing task: OMEIS could not be reached.
Incorrect response from OMEIS at http://localhost/cgi-bin/omeis:
Error calling Initialization: Could not change working directory to /OME/OMEIS: Permission denied
System Error: Permission denied

See /var/tmp/OME/install/ApacheConfigTask.log for more details. at (eval 192) line 1

 at install.pl line 82
        main::run_tasks() called at install.pl line 266

Could you please help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks & Regards,
Sriram.