[ome-users] OMERO Beta3.1.1

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 7 11:20:18 BST 2008

Hi Mark-

Apologies......it has been a bit busy here, and I am behind on my
release email.

Yes, Beta3.1.1 is out, released, and hopefully the last in the Beta
3.x series.  Just quickly, it adds provision for maximum intensity
projections within OMERO.insight, fixed DV, Leica and ZVI imports,
and a MUCH  faster thumbnail download (among a whole bunch of other
things).  Will try to get the email out later tonight.

Thanks for pushing us!

Cheers,

Jason

On 7 Oct 2008, at 11:11, Woodbridge, Mark R wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to install the latest OMERO and noticed that you've put
> packages for Beta3.1.1 on the website. Difficult question maybe,
> but is
> this stable enough to replace Beta3.0? Are there any outstanding bugs
> and/or plans for Beta3.1.2?
>
> Just trying to avoid doing more than one upgrade in the forseeable
> future!
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Mark.

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street