[ome-users] OMERO Beta3.2

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 25 23:04:39 GMT 2008

Hi All-

The OME Consortium (http://openmicroscopy.org) is proud to announce
to release of OMERO Beta3.2.  As always, you can access OMERO
software at our MilestoneDownloads page:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/wiki/MilestoneDownloads

OMERO Beta3.2 is our final Beta3.x update, and includes a number of
important updates and fixes.  Among these:

Faster thumbnailing and better support for large numbers of thumbnails
Improved handling of Leica .lei and Zeiss .zvi files
Extended support for reading OMERO.editor files in OMERO.insight
Measurement tool fixes in OMERO.insight
Fix memory problem in OMERO.insight on Windows
Fixed thumbnailing and session bugs on OMERO.server
Fixed DB upgrades for older PostgreSQL versions

and many more!  More details are at:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/milestone/OMERO-Beta3.2
http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/shoola/milestone/OMERO-Beta3.2

Please let us know if you have any problems or comments.  As always,
using the "Send a Comment" facility logs your suggestions with OME
developers, and is an important source of information for us.

Thanks again for your support and interest.

Cheers,

Jason

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street