[ome-users] WND-CHARM "Otsu's Global Threshold" problem

YangBin yangbin at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Tue Nov 11 09:06:51 GMT 2008

 Hi everyone,
    I have additional questions. When I run "perl install_classifier.pl", the result shows that "Otsu's Global Threshold" can not be found.
I have check the "Otsu's Global Threshold" in the directory. There are "Otsu's Global Threshold" in the "ImageClassifierPredictionChain.ome" and ImageClassifierTrainingChain.ome, but the file "OtsuGlobalThreshold.ome" that is in the OME/src/xml/OME/Analysis/Segmentation only contains
"Otsu's Global Threshold (Foreground)" and "Otsu's Global Threshold (Background)".
    I have some questions as following:
1. What is differece between "Otsu's Global Threshold (Foreground)" and "Otsu's Global Threshold (Background)"?
2. Where is "Otsu's Global Threshold" module? Is it "Otsu's Global Threshold (Foreground)" or "Otsu's Global Threshold (Background)"
3. How can I change the "ImageClassifierPredictionChain.ome" and ImageClassifierTrainingChain.ome" to complete install?
   Would you like to help me? I am looking forwards to your answer. Thank you.

Best Regards,

YangBin

Email : yangbin at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn

School of Computer Science and Engneering, Beihang University
Beijing 100191, P.R. China

2008-11-11