[ome-users] OME WND-CHARM classifier problem

YangBin yangbin at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Tue Nov 11 06:27:48 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,
    I have compiled and installed the OME, OME-Matlab connector and WND-CHARM successfully. But I have some trouble with using WND-CHARM. As the webpage http://www.openmicroscopy.org/~tmacur1/OME-WEBSITE/howto/wnd-charm-ome.html said, I import and annotate the Pollen dataset. After that I have trained a classifier on the training pollen dataset. This process is also successful.
When I use trained classifier to classifiy the test images set, I meet a trouble. The results as following:
---------------------------------------
[paul at imagegroup src]$ ome dev classifier make_predictions -x 2 -a "Image Classifier Prediction Chain" -d "Pollen_test"
Can't call method "module_execution" on an undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/OME/Util/Dev/Classifier.pm line 266.

I have no idea about why "Can't call method "module_execution". I find that the "OME/AnalysisChainExecution/NodeExecution.pm" contains the "module_execution". I have tried many methods to solve it. But the problem is not solved.
Would you like to help me to solve it? Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

YangBin

Email : yangbin at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn

School of Computer Science and Engneering, Beihang University
Beijing 100191, P.R. China

2008-11-11