[ome-users] Crash importing Leica files

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 16:15:07 GMT 2008

Hi Mario,

As someone pointed out to me, I meant to type that this bug is fixed
in the 3.2 release coming up next week (as opposed to the 3.1.2
release, which is already out) :)

Cheers,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee
(The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No:
SC015096)