[ome-users] OME-XML image re-imported has wrong colors

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Jan 31 22:19:46 GMT 2008

Hi Mario,

The exported .ome file is not inverted when read with Bio-Formats (showinf).
However, there is a strange "premature end of file" error. This message is
probably coming from the library responsible for zlib decompression and/or
base64 decoding. It may be a bug in Bio-Formats, or it may be that the
exported content really is truncated. Either way, there is a bug somewhere.
We'll analyze your exported file further and I'll reply again when I know
more.

-Curtis